Extra-fine artists' watercolours set "Sonnet" 16 colours 2.5 ml full pans in cardboard box
Sonnet series of water-based paints are intended for painting and have intensity and color purity. They are excellently mixed, perfectly washed out and spread, easily taken on the brush. Paints are made on pigments, but a synthetic binder is used as a film-forming agent, and not a solution of gum arabic (as in professional watercolor). Recommended for use in art education.
In the production of Sonnet studio paints, less expensive pigments and a combination of natural and artificial film-forming agents are used as a binder, which significantly reduces the price of Sonnet watercolors for consumers.
Using sonnet watercolors, aspiring artists have the opportunity to gain valuable painting experience. Transparent clear colors of the line will be an excellent choice for creating debut watercolor works.
Set contains 16 full pans:
1. Hanza lemon 227 *** P.Y.3
2. Yellow medium 220 ** P.Y.1
3. Orange 315 * P.O.13
4. Red light 336 ** P.R.2
5. Carmine 319 ** P.R.170:1
6. Green deep 710 ** P.G.8
7. Emerald green 720 *** P.G.7
8. Ultramarine light 501 *** P.B.29
9. Azure 513 *** P.B.15:3
10. Violet deep 606 * P.V.3
11. Burnt umber 408 *** P.Br.7
12. Gold ochre 205 ** P.Y.43, P.R.102, P.Y.2
13. Raw Sienna 405 *** P.Br.7
14. Burnt Sienna 406 *** P.Br.7
15. Sepia 413 *** P.R.102, P.R.187, P.Bk.7
16. Lamp black 801 *** P.Bk.7, P.R.63:1, P.B.15