Extra-fine artists' watercolours set "White Nights" 12 colours 2.5 ml full pans IWS Unique color sheme and box design
A magnificent set of watercolor paints "White Nights" in a new exclusive design depicting pictures of all the famous watercolor painters - winners of the competition organized by the International Watercolor Society (IWS) in conjunction with the "Nevskaya Palitra". Each set has a unique color combination recommended by the IWS. Art watercolors "White Nights" are made of finely ground pigments and a binder based on natural gum arabic, recognized as the best vegetable resin for the preparation of artistic paints.
- White Nights are extra fine watercolours, manufactured using the highest grade of the finest pigment particles plus gum arabic and even honey!
- Excellent washability and diversity
- Quality pigments of own production, including coloring earth, cadmium and cobalt pigments
- Incredibly popular, world famous, professional artist quality paints
- The composition does not contain harmful fillers, additives hazardous to health
Set contains 12 full pans:
1. Zinc white 100 *** P.W.4
2. Cadmium lemon 203 *** P.Y.35
3. Golden deep 217 *** P.O.62
4. Yellow ochre 218 ** P.Y.43, P.Y.1
5. Cadmium red light 302 *** P.R.108
6. Madder lake red light 313 *** P.R.187
7. Quinacridone violet 621 *** P.V.55
8. Ceruleum blue 503 *** P.B.35
9. Ultramarine 511 *** P.B.29
10. Green 725 ** P.G.8
11. Burnt umber 408 *** P.Br.7
12. Payne's gray 812 ** P.Bk.7, P.B.15, P.V.3
PLEASE NOTE: sometimes manufacturer can change the content of the set without notice. If you need actual content of the set, before place an order, please contact us and we will provide information.