Master-Class oil paints are made according to traditional recipes based on specially treated linseed oil, recognized as the best binder for oil paints.
In addition to linseed oil, the composition includes natural dammar resin produced on the islands of the Malay Archipelago. It improves the adhesion of the paint to the ground, preserving its brightness and color purity after drying.
In order for all the components to combine, the paint is rubbed on special paint-spraying machines. To achieve optimum quality, the number of fractions for each paint is selected individually. In some cases, the number of fractions of Master-Class paint reaches 40.
1. Titanium white 101 *** P.W.6, P.W.4 OR Zinc white 100 *** P.W.4
2. Cadmium yellow light 200 *** P.Y.35 OR Cadmium yellow medium 201 *** P.Y.35
3. Naples yellow 209 ** P.Y.37, P.Y.42, P.O.20, P.W.4 OR Strontium yellow 207 * P.Y.32
4. Cadmium red light 302 *** P.R.108 OR Cadmium red deep 303 *** P.R.108
5. English red 300 *** P.R.101 OR Indian red 301 *** P.R.101
6. Ultramarine light 501 ** P.B.29
7. Phthalocyanine blue 500 ** P.B.15
8. Cobalt green deep 705 *** P.G.19 OR Cobalt green light 706 *** P.G.19
9. Gold ochre 205 *** P.Y.43, P.R.102 OR Raw Sienna 405 *** P.Br.7
10. Burnt umber 408 *** P.Br.7 OR Burnt Sienna 406 *** P.Br.7
11. Mars brown light 402 *** P.Br.7 OR Mars brown deep 403 *** P.Br.7
12. Mars black 800 *** P.Bk.11 OR Lamp black 801 ** P.Bk.7
PLEASE NOTE: sometimes manufacturer can change the content of the set without notice. If you need actual content of the set, before place an order, please contact us and we will provide information.